Have you fizzled out on your New Year resolutions? Fallen back into the same old routines and habits?
You’ve probably seen the crowds dwindle from the gym, people give up on the new venture they say they were all in on or see a friend fall off the wagon of their new ‘diet.
You know what the common thread is for most failed New Year resolutions? Zero Vision.
That’s right, very few people have a clear and compelling vision for what they want in life, who exactly they want to be and what impact they want to have on the universe.
When you don’t decide exactly what you want, you end up setting hollow goals that seem to fit the trends of the time.
But what would it feel like if you had some concrete clarity on where you are going? To have the systems and routines able to support making meaningful progress toward your goals?
We’re proud to announce our 5 week Discipline Deep Dive Course that will build the vision, habits, routines, mindset & accountability so that you have a solid foundation to grab your life by the balls and own it! This will launch AUGUST 1st and we are taking a very limited number into this course.
How will this course work?
- Weekly Meetings @ 9:00 pm EST each Thursday via Zoom (replays will be available)
- Weekly practical exercises
- Weekly reading assignments
- Private Facebook group where you can interact with & connect with everyone in this course! Mini-challenges will also be dropped a few times a week.
- Bonus for those who enroll on or before JULY 25: Early access to course materials AND additional 1 on 1 time with Kenyon.
This course will be offered for an investment of $159 and, again, there are very limited spots open as I’ve already had some enroll before we even announced this! This will likely be the only time that I offer this course (and if I do it again, the price will be much higher!). Military, Veteran, LEO & First Responder rate also available.